Database Administration in SQL (MYSQL)
BY: PAGE ADMIN UNDER Professional courses 1 January 2017
About the course
- This course provides students with both theoritical and hands on skills training in databases. Those who want to advance their career in databases or those who want to become future database administrators/ developers can opt for this special program.
Why is this certification most sought-after?
The certification is most sought-after as successful completion renders participants eligible for professions of database administrators and database developers.
What are the career benefits of this course?
Upon successful completion participants are eligible for professions of secretary, Database Assistant and data entry operator.
Who should do this course?
Candidates must possess JHS/SHS Certificate, Vocational/Technical, O’ Level or its equivalent.
- Module 01 Basic Concepts of IT
- Module 02 Databases using MS Access
- Module 04 Database Concepts
- Module 06 Introduction to SQL.
- Module 07 Data Manipulation Language.
- Module 08 Data Definition Language.
- Module 09 Granting and Revoking Privileges.